Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model X 2017+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am putting my Toyota (Tesla) Rav4 EV up for sale and going with a Model X. Prices seem to be very good right now on X's so it makes sense.

I am looking for a 2017. Other years might work but 2017 was the only year with fold flat second row seats AND free unlimited super charging.

With that said, here is my list of needs.
100kwh pack
Unlimited supercharging
Fold flat second row (I dont care what the seat configuration is as long as they all fold flat)
Free unlimited supercharging
Tow package or at the very least, a tow hitch and 7 pin connector
Cold weather package with heated seats and steering wheel.
Premium upgrade package.

Id really prefer white but I would consider others if everything else was perfect.

I live in Ithaca NY. Id prefer if it was within driving distance for me but I would consider others as long as the price was right. Shipping the vehicle will cost me $800 - $1600 depending on distance.

Ive been watching (dreaming) for a while now but prices are finally coming down. I have seen cars that are very close to what I want, sell in the $60k - $65k price range. If your car is over $70k dont message me.

Thanks!

[email protected]

I am putting my Toyota (Tesla) Rav4 EV up for sale and going with a Model X. Prices seem to be very good right now on X's so it makes sense.

I am looking for a 2017. Other years might work but 2017 was the only year with fold flat second row seats AND free unlimited super charging.

With that said, here is my list of needs.
100kwh pack
Unlimited supercharging
Fold flat second row (I dont care what the seat configuration is as long as they all fold flat)
Free unlimited supercharging
Tow package or at the very least, a tow hitch and 7 pin connector
Premium upgrade package.

Id really prefer white but I would consider others if everything else was perfect.

I live in Ithaca NY. Id prefer if it was within driving distance for me but I would consider others as long as the price was right. Shipping the vehicle will cost me $800 - $1600 depending on distance.

Ive been watching (dreaming) for a while now but prices are finally coming down. I have seen cars that are very close to what I want, sell in the $60k - $65k price range. If your car is over $70k dont message me.

Thanks!

[email protected]
Fold flat 2nd row didn't come out until June 2017, after transferrable free unlimited supercharging ended.

I am changing my list if needs after doing more research. Please let me know if you have something available.

100kwh pack
Unlimited supercharging (would be great but I’m not sure it’s possible)
6 Seat configuration (Fold flat second row would also work)
AP2 or higher
Premium upgrade package

I would prefer white, gray, or blue.