Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model X 5-Seater Rear-Trunk-Well, Sub-Floor Cargo-Area Rubber Mat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tps5352

Supporting Member
As owners know, the Model X has under-trunk, or sub-floor, hidden storage below rear-trunk-level covers. The deepest area is just inside the rear lift-gate, just in front of the rear-bumper area. At least one (Asian) company made a (roughly rectangular) protective rubber mat floor cover for this hidden lower cargo area. It was molded to fit over and around various protuberances necessitated by the rear motor and axle assemblies.

Model X Rear Trunk-Well Mat (1024 x 1024)

I am looking to buy one of these mats for a 5-seater. I'm located near Sacramento, California, USA. (Reasonable) Shipping is OK.

Unfortunately, the similar sub-trunk mat for the 6- and 7-seater Model X versions does not fit a 5-seater, I am told--somewhat different dimensions and shapes, surprisingly.

Trunk Wells of 5-, 6- & 7-seaters

Here are some of the dimensions and outlines of the sub-floor storage area in my Model X 5-seater:

Under-Trunk Area (5-seater) - measurements Under-Trunk Area (5-seater)
  • 33.7 cm = 13.27 inches
  • 20.3 cm = 7.99 inches
  • 86.4 cm = 34.02 inches
If you have one for sale or know of a source, please let me know by private message. Thanks.

Last edited: