Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB Model X 75D/100D/P100D (6 seat white interior) AP2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I've been looking diligently for a correct combo of Model X, if you have one of the config below and is thinking about selling please contact me through DM or ajpardilla[at]gmail[dot]com

MUST HAVE:
  • 6 seat ultra white interior
  • Enhanced Autopilot (AP2)
  • Premium Upgrade with Sub Zero Weather
  • Mileage below 20k
WILDCARD CONFIG:
  • 75D or 100D or P100D
  • Exterior color preferably PEARL WHITE (will consider other colors for the right price since I can wrap)

I'm trying to save a little bit of money by getting a slightly used car, I found this forum so might as well try here before I just pull the trigger and order brand new.

Welcome to the TMC forums.

There are a few Model X's in the very same area that you created this thread that will meet your requirements. Also, you posted this in the wrong section, as there is a "Wanted To Buy" section in the Marketplace. To get it fixed, hit the "Report" option in your original post and asked that the thread be moved to the appropriate section (include the original link also).

Welcome to the TMC forums.

There are a few Model X's in the very same area that you created this thread that will meet your requirements. Also, you posted this in the wrong section, as there is a "Wanted To Buy" section in the Marketplace. To get it fixed, hit the "Report" option in your original post and asked that the thread be moved to the appropriate section (include the original link also).

i checked 5 pages and there isn't, but I did report it to be moved to the WTB section (i didnt see it). thanks

Hey guys, I've been looking diligently for a correct combo of Model X, if you have one of the config below and is thinking about selling please contact me through DM or ajpardilla[at]gmail[dot]com

MUST HAVE:
  • 6 seat ultra white interior
  • Enhanced Autopilot (AP2)
  • Premium Upgrade with Sub Zero Weather
  • Mileage below 20k
WILDCARD CONFIG:
  • 75D or 100D or P100D
  • Exterior color preferably PEARL WHITE (will consider other colors for the right price since I can wrap)

I'm trying to save a little bit of money by getting a slightly used car, I found this forum so might as well try here before I just pull the trigger and order brand new.

I know of one but its $121K, exactly what you are looking for