Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Model X P90D/100D/P100D, Six Seats, Black or White

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just as the title says, in search of a MX P90D, 100D or P100D. Exterior color must be black or white. Prefer a black interior, but will consider tan (no gray or white). Must have six seat layout - everything else is negotiable.

Cash buyer on the east coast. If you've got something of interest, send me an email. James, the @ symbol, JamesAllen.com.

Thanks!

Just as the title says, in search of a MX P90D, 100D or P100D. Exterior color must be black or white. Prefer a black interior, but will consider tan (no gray or white). Must have six seat layout - everything else is negotiable.

Cash buyer on the east coast. If you've got something of interest, send me an email. James, the @ symbol, JamesAllen.com.

Thanks!
Just picked up a Model X 100D demo (1,760 miles) car is loaded for $98,500 (original $119,000) If I take the $7500.00 in consideration that comes to $91,000 from Tesla in Devon, PA.. Cheaper than a Private sale as I've been watching for the past 6 months.

Search is over. Made a deal this morning on a lightly used, fully loaded black/black MX P90DL. Paid 90k. I gave up a few things (mainly AP2, abilty to add extended warranty), but feel great overall. Once it arrives I'll have it coated in ceramic and wrapped in Satin XPEL, which I've already done to my Model S P90DL. (The X is for my wife).

Life is good :)

Attachments

• 20170801_200706.jpg
    20170801_200706.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 62
Search is over. Made a deal this morning on a lightly used, fully loaded black/black MX P90DL. Paid 90k. I gave up a few things (mainly AP2, abilty to add extended warranty), but feel great overall. Once it arrives I'll have it coated in ceramic and wrapped in Satin XPEL, which I've already done to my Model S P90DL. (The X is for my wife).

Life is good :)

Sounds like a good deal. I wanted to buy directly from Tesla and I wanted new. They have deals on their test drive vehicles once they become available. The sales guy said they usually sell them after 3 months of test drives, then they get a price adjustment. They're sold as new vehicles. Usually their test drive vehicles are loaded as they're used for demonstration purposes. The only thing I gave up was the color that I wanted, and I got a couple things I didn't want/need. I did get it in my second color choice of black instead of white, I did get my interior color of white. After looking at the black with white, I thought it was awesome and I made a good choice.

Good luck with your model X!!