TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB Model X PUP 75D

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Blup85, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Blup85

Blup85 Member

Would prefer 6 or 7 seat option.
    75D minimum, would love a 90d but my budget and driving habits don't really justify it.

Would like:
    Exterior (not picky, I like them all!)
    Interior (love white, Tan, just not grey or black)
    PUP

Thats it..would like to do private seller. I've bought two Tesla's, 1 from this board from across the Country! As long as you have some history here I'm open to do business with you!

I'm looking for a good OA as well, Seems like deals from Tesla are sometimes better than private party deal due to Ca rebate and Fed Tax credit (I'm guessing I would qualify with under 300k gross?).
    I'm hoping to find one in the low high 60's low 70's, seems that should be possible..

Thanks!

2. Blup85

Blup85 Member

Wow, I received couple of really good OA contacts, thanks everyone! It's nice to know buyers are so happy after purchase, So many times after purchasing a car you always get a little buyers remorse..doesn't seem to be so (as much) here.