Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model X Set of 22" Onyx Black Wheels and Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As titled, would like to get a brand new set of Model X Wheels and tires for 2019 MX P100D. Located East Coast, do not mind paying for shipping. Message me if you are looking to sell a set.

Thanks!
As titled, would like to get a brand new set of Model X Wheels and tires for 2019 MX P100D. Located East Coast, do not mind paying for shipping. Message me if you are looking to sell a set.

Thanks!
I have a new set as well.

I have a brand new set of four 22" Black Turbine wheels and performance tires. This is the Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package that Tesla sells for $6800+tax.

Package includes:
2 x 22X9.0 Turbine wheels
2 x 22X10.0 Turbine wheels
2 x 265/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
2 x 285/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
4 x tire pressure sensors
4 x Tesla logo wheel caps

Price: $3,850

Thank you for the price but sorry...looks like it is beyond my budget. I need to stay below 2500 to make it work for me. I am willing to drive to pick them up (if on east coast) and can pay shipping if it is far. Thanks

Thank you for the price but sorry...looks like it is beyond my budget. I need to stay below 2500 to make it work for me. I am willing to drive to pick them up (if on east coast) and can pay shipping if it is far. Thanks
I have a set here as well- will do it for $3K plus shipping. It's slightly above your budget but you won't see anyone go below $3K on $7K wheel set