Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model X w/6-seat config

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in the market to buy a used Model X with a 6-seat configuration, and these are my preferred setups. I figure someone out there might know a friend or relative who's considering selling.
  • 2019/2020 (raven) model. Ideally, with FSD, but open.
  • 2016/17 - 100D/P100DL, MCU2, FUSC, Free Premium Connectivity, Premium Upgrades Package, Premium Sound, and Extended Warranty Agreement (or as many of those things as possible, but do not want the low-range earlier models)
Color combinations I am open to exploring. This is a wish list and I would happily look at what you have to offer. I'm in Southern California but willing to buy out of state for the right scenario. Looking to close by the end of the year for tax purposes.

I have 2019 Model X long range with FSD & considering to sell it.Car has 51k Miles & is located in NJ.Let me know if you are interested.

You can reach me @3472921899

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221204-085012_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20221204-085012_Tesla.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 88