Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model X w/AP < $70K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Qbenjamin

Frugal But Classy!
Jan 7, 2017
Bravos
As the title states, we're looking to buy a Model X. Prefer red, but my wife isn't as particular as I am about the color. The car absolutely has to have AP enabled at a minimum. We're also just considering buying one new if we can't find what we're looking for used. Prefer the savings over new, so please PM me with anything that you may have. Anywhere CONUS is acceptable, as I don't mind making a road trip to secure the deal.

Thx.

Cheapest current CPO is $ 76,400 which has AP1
Thx, I know, I saw the listing already. It's also a 90D, so I'm sure that a 60/75 will be around the price that I'm looking for. Also, Tesla has quite a bit of profit margin there as it's been noted in the past...They lowball on trade-ins and turn around and sell the same vehicles for 8-10% more from what I've observed.