TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: Model X with AP2 AND ventilated seats

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by jacqueusi, Apr 12, 2019.

1. jacqueusi

jacqueusi Member

First post and I registered today, so I can't blame any skepticism. I am a legit buyer with something of a time constraint as the warranty to my spouse's X5 expires in June.

DOES SUCH A MODEL X exist, and if so any for sale for under $75K???

MUST have AP2 and ventilated seats - health issues require the ventilated seat option. No going back on conveniences despite Model X coolness. Also, in need of Sub Zero package.

Pretty much open to exterior colors, but interior can't be black. Prefer lighter interior colors in general.

Well, that's my "hail mary" post. Spent a few months searching and filtering and realized I should lean a little on the forum's know how.

Thank in advance.

2. glide

glide Member

If health issues require ventilated seats you should be looking elsewhere.

I cannot say ventilated seats in any Tesla actually “work” at keeping you cool.

Best of luck in your search.

3. jacqueusi

jacqueusi Member

Thank you glide. Turns out there is an AP2 with ventilated seats in the For Sale forum, but it's triple black. I'm hopeful there are more 2016/2017s out there with the options I'm looking for.

4. animorph

animorph Active Member

I think you're probably looking for a Q4 2016 X 90D. I ordered mine in December 2016 and changed it to a 100D, at the cost of free Supercharging and no ventilated seats. So I think AP2 started about Q4 2016 and ventilated seats stopped in 2017. Ventilated seats made a return recently, but may be out of your price range.

• Informative x 1
  5. drkeys

drkeys Member

I have a Q4 Model X 90D with heated and ventilated leather seats, sub zero package, premium package with hepa filtration, upgraded high amperage charger at 72amps. 7 seat mono-post automatic seats, AP 2.0 upgraded to FSD with free upgrade to HW3.0. comes with 4 year warranty exp dec 2022 or 50k miles . Oh yeah and free lifetime supercharging that tied to the VIN/car. so transferable to the new owner. for 75K

6. jacqueusi

jacqueusi Member

drkey, I would probably be on my way to NH right now, check in hand (assuming we settled on a price), if your X only had a light colored interior. It's pretty much everything I'm looking for.

There must be other's like yours out there, but with a light colored interior.

The search continues.

7. jacqueusi

jacqueusi Member

BUMP! I've seen 3 cars that match the hardware config I'm looking for. Just the wrong colors. Getting closer to the ideal though!

8. shiftelectrics

Where are you looking?

9. jacqueusi

jacqueusi Member

I'm in Michigan, but my last 4 cars were purchased out of state. As close as Chicago and as far as Texas.

10. jacqueusi

jacqueusi Member

11. Al604

Al604 Member

Hi are you still looking? A dealer i know has a 2016 Model X 60D with coming in 20k miles, no accidents asking price is 90K cdn , so thats around 66-67K USD.

The car has heated and cooling front seats. The only change in the build sheet is that its running on 20" silver wheel, but the 22" could be swapped for extra $2500 cdn.
    60D build sheet.jpg

Car is located in Vancouver Canada but can be exported to the USA.

12. jacqueusi

jacqueusi Member

AI604, two knives in my heart, lol. The first, this seems to be a fit, but exported to USA seems to complicated. Second knife, I have family in the Vancouver/Richmond area. Spent many wonderful Summers there.

Thank you, but the search continues.

13. Al604

Al604 Member

Jacqueusi, Yes summers are really nice here, if the car is right the dealer has shipped many cars across the border, which would simplify it for you. It would be ready to pickup on the USA side.

14. jacqueusi

jacqueusi Member

I just caught the car is a 5 seater. I need the third row :-(

My cousin's used to export out MDXs to the US back in the day. Too complicated for me. I do appreciate the follow-up.

The search continues.

15. jacqueusi

jacqueusi Member

BUMP.

The search continues.

16. Qbenjamin

Qbenjamin Frugal But Classy!

Be warned, the light interior (specifically headliner) can be dreadful to keep clean. The tan headliner shows fingerprints and everything under the sun and it's a pain to clean it. I'm looking for the white interior with the dark headliner myself.

17. MarquetteWho

MarquetteWho Member

90D 2016, 2017 delivery, AP 2.0, tan ventilated, sub zero, tow..6 seats. Black exterior 20” and 22” wheels. 75k 36,500

715-280-3566

Rod

18. MarquetteWho

MarquetteWho Member

Self presenting doors, premium package, autopilot, bio defense...price is negotiable! Free lifetime Supercharging, stated on my Tesla page.