TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB Model X

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by ElectricIAC, Jan 23, 2020.

1. ElectricIAC

ElectricIAC Devil’s Advocate

Preferred:
    100D, P100D
    AP2 or better.
    Transferable FUSC.

In warranty or at least extended warranty/option to buy.

Any exterior color will work but a little more picky with interior: preference is white or black. 6 seat is best but open to 5 and 7.

90D or P90D will be considered also if AP2+.

Wanting to be at a maximum of about $60,000 but can stretch to $70,000. Ideally though, the cheaper the better!

2. Qbenjamin

Qbenjamin Frugal But Classy!

You'll definitely be in high mileage territory with what you want and budget. A P90D/AP1 is still going for nearly $70K with warranty (probably been in an accident from Tesla though).

3. ElectricIAC

I understand it’s a tall order but miracles do happen. You never know when someone will yet lowballed by Tesla and decide to sell privately instead.

4. NorthlineV

NorthlineV Member

Have a 2017 90d. 49k miles. White on white 6 seat. AP2. Free supercharging but not sure if transferable. Would be at the top of your budget though. Please pm if interested!

• Like x 1
  5. kewina178

kewina178 Member

Have a 2016 75D, transferable unlimited SC and FSD, AP2, 6seater. $62k. Black on black. PM me if interested.

6. ElectricIAC

Miles? I’m currently eying a 2018 Silver/Black 5 seater with FUSC and FSD HW 2.5 for 75K and 25K ODO

Also. Bump!

7. kewina178

kewina178 Member

mileage is 37,800. I’ll PM you