Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Momma Needs a new set of shoes!! WTB 21" or 22" Wheels from the East Coast - Not the left coas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WTB: Momma Needs a new set of shoes!! WTB 21" or 22" Wheels from the East Coast - Not the left coast

Hello Everyone.
I am looking to purchase a set of wheels for my Tesla Model S.
I am looking for dark colored 21" wheels. Ideally, I would love to have the original staggered grey OEM wheels but am open to any aftermarket options. As long as they fit, no rubbing and are dark in color.

Although there are a tremendous number of options in California, our choices are much more limited here in Toronto by comparison. I would be willing to drive up to 1000 km's - 600 miles for the right deal - but can't justify much more than that.

Any ideas?

And since I hate putting classifieds up without pics - I included a couple of my favorites of Bianca - my car. May help with finding the right "shoes" for her.

Cheers Everyone,
Nick Kantar

List Date: 7/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: Momma Needs a new set of shoes!! WTB 21" or 22" Wheels from the East Coast - Not the left coast
--------------------------------------
Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

contactbuyer.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

5e6d543a-9eec-4496-9625-18b5f33fec442.jpg
f3fcb434-6fb0-44ee-b987-f216a35ef4072.jpg
bd508d93-6339-4767-9507-1b38897932562.jpg
4d1194bf-8567-48b8-9103-2f938964fbc92.jpg

I have four staggered 21's stock Tesla wheels with tires, tpms sensors. I am in DC. I Black Chromed them (durable coating to protect the rims) - I have them on my black P85+ - just removed them for 19' black chromed stock winters...

You still interested - if so I can send you some pictures.

I have four staggered 21's stock Tesla wheels with tires, tpms sensors. I am in DC. I Black Chromed them (durable coating to protect the rims) - I have them on my black P85+ - just removed them for 19' black chromed stock winters...

You still interested - if so I can send you some pictures.
Any chance you still have these? Would love to see the pics. I am also in DC.