Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: MS 19" cyclone wheels (or other 19" winter or summer MS wheels)

I'm taking delivery of a 2017 90D MS with 21" grey wheels soon, and know that I want to switch them out for 19". Willing to buy the 19" or possibly swap them. I think I like the cyclone the best (2016ish wheels?) but open to others. Located in Boston area of New England. Thanks!

I am about to post these FS but decided to go thru WTB's first. Tires are newish. Wheels are flawless. Three are michelins, one is Goodyear. I am in Dallas. If you want them shipped we can find the rates and maybe workout a price. I bought my 21" wheels from another member here on the forums and I payed around 3-400 for shipping thru fedex. It was a while back. Let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

• tires1.png
    tires1.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 12
  • tempImage4qG9C6.png
    tempImage4qG9C6.png
    3 MB · Views: 11
  • 1 tires.jpg
    1 tires.jpg
    628.9 KB · Views: 9
I am about to post these FS but decided to go thru WTB's first. Tires are newish. Wheels are flawless. Three are michelins, one is Goodyear. I am in Dallas. If you want them shipped we can find the rates and maybe workout a price. I bought my 21" wheels from another member here on the forums and I payed around 3-400 for shipping thru fedex. It was a while back. Let me know if you're interested.
Hello, Interested in the wheels... How much? Thanks, Rob

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC