Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: MS 19" cyclone wheels (or other 19" winter or summer MS wheels)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm taking delivery of a 2017 90D MS with 21" grey wheels soon, and know that I want to switch them out for 19". Willing to buy the 19" or possibly swap them. I think I like the cyclone the best (2016ish wheels?) but open to others. Located in Boston area of New England. Thanks!

I am about to post these FS but decided to go thru WTB's first. Tires are newish. Wheels are flawless. Three are michelins, one is Goodyear. I am in Dallas. If you want them shipped we can find the rates and maybe workout a price. I bought my 21" wheels from another member here on the forums and I payed around 3-400 for shipping thru fedex. It was a while back. Let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

• tires1.png
    tires1.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 162
  • tempImage4qG9C6.png
    tempImage4qG9C6.png
    3 MB · Views: 47
  • 1 tires.jpg
    1 tires.jpg
    628.9 KB · Views: 41
I am about to post these FS but decided to go thru WTB's first. Tires are newish. Wheels are flawless. Three are michelins, one is Goodyear. I am in Dallas. If you want them shipped we can find the rates and maybe workout a price. I bought my 21" wheels from another member here on the forums and I payed around 3-400 for shipping thru fedex. It was a while back. Let me know if you're interested.
Hello, Interested in the wheels... How much? Thanks, Rob