Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Unfortunately, as a non-owner my day-1 reservation for a Model 3 isn't going to get me a car by the time my current gasser's lease is up (1/31!) and frankly, I need a larger car as I just replaced the other one with an i3.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Requirements: 85+ kWh battery, tech package, leather seats

Strong Preferences: Pano roof, subzero package

Preferences: Air suspension, not silver or brown.

I'm located in Wisconsin but willing to travel - I'm a pilot and have an airplane so within 500 miles is pretty easy, 1000 miles is workable, west coast would have to be a deal too good to refuse.

Thanks in advance!

I have a 13 p85 48k Miles current CPO until dec 2019 or 100k Miles

Black on black
Chrome delete
Evanex center console
Tech package
Air suspension
Sound system
Dual charger

$53k

Attachments

• D36E2744-F9CD-4C9D-9882-520140B5C2A0.jpeg
    D36E2744-F9CD-4C9D-9882-520140B5C2A0.jpeg
    338.2 KB · Views: 61
You can take over my deposit on CPO MS 85kw autopilot tech package leather hifi sound $51200. Dark blue with grey leather. I found a local private party sale right after I put the $1k deposit on this one. It's the lowest priced CPO in the country by about $7k. It's in Los Angeles being reconditioned and will be ready in 2-3 weeks tops. I only want my $1k deposit back, nothing extra.