TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: MS w/ Autopilot in Southern California

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by atr2016, Aug 15, 2016.

1. atr2016

atr2016 Member

Hoping to find a late '14 or early '15, high mileage, low option (CHEAP) Model S.

Must have Autopilot hardware.

2. kort677

kort677 Banned

really? are you aware of the CPOs offered by tesla? or are you just hoping to find a desperate seller?

3. CmdrThor

CmdrThor Active Member

4. atr2016

atr2016 Member

The CPOs I've seen are loaded with options. I'm looking for a base model.

Not trying to find a desperate seller, but I do hope to cash in on the famously steep depreciation curve of Tesla cars.

5. atr2016

atr2016 Member

A brand-new S60 with AP is $61,200 after referral and fed tax incentives.

So this 2014 with 12K miles is hardly a good deal for me (not interested in the extra options) at $56,500.

6. bkp_duke

bkp_duke Active Member

AP-equipped cars, even the base ones, are in pretty high demand. Best of luck, you will need to be very patient if you want a price lower than the CPO pricing.

7. CmdrThor

CmdrThor Active Member

Perhaps you should get a new one then? That is the only autopilot CPO available on the website. Best of luck in your search.