Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB MS with Rear facing Seats

gearbox

Aug 23, 2015
Ca
I want to find an S model with rear-facing seats. I would prefer a 60 or 70 battery but I am open.
-colors doesn't matter
-needs to be clean

located in socal.

Electric-fied

Jun 18, 2018
united states
I want to find an S model with rear-facing seats. I would prefer a 60 or 70 battery but I am open.
-colors doesn't matter
-needs to be clean

located in socal.

May have better luck here Want to Buy

Also use the filters available on sites like ev-cpo to look through Tesla inventory specifically for the rear seats.
My two cents unless you have small kids maybe... under 7-ish and the don't mind lack of heat or a/c vents then go for it.

rocketshipp85

Dec 3, 2016
MD
I have a close to fully loaded AP2, free supercharging, rear-facing seats, FSD paid for, late 2016 60, able to be upgraded 75kwh for sale. Clean title, blue on black. Text me or call me at 832-647-6762.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC