Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: new model 3 black oem 20” wheels

MatildaModel3

Apr 15, 2017
Chicago
Looking for a set that just came out. I know we probably won’t see any available for a few weeks listed here, but if anyone is taking delivery soon and wants to trade for 19” silver sports, or is getting something else, please keep me in mind.

Chicago based.

lynnpt2001

Cookie Monster MX & M3
Sep 9, 2015
Greencastle PA
Looking for a set that just came out. I know we probably won’t see any available for a few weeks listed here, but if anyone is taking delivery soon and wants to trade for 19” silver sports, or is getting something else, please keep me in mind.

Chicago based.

Have you noticed these on Ebay, they have been refinished in black but look like the stock ones

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC