Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB - Nor Cal VIN Transfer for White M3 Base Model w/ Black Interior and 18" Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
I am not asking someone to jump through all the hoops/headaches of transferring a reservation to me. I already have a reservation for a base M3 and my delivery date is December, but I'd like to get one earlier if possible. I've heard that people with current reservations who get assigned a VIN can transfer the VIN to another buyer with an existing reservation, and that Tesla has no problem doing that. I don't care that I won't get the lower price before the price hike (I've read enough stories on this forum such that the risk and hassle isn't worth what people are charging to even try). I would just like to get the car earlier than December. So I guess this post is for folks who have a reservation with a delivery date soon that just want out of it and recoup their deposit (or a little more). I'm in Nor Cal but also frequent So Cal.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoBoRaT