Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: OE Wheel

Skione65

May 5, 2016
Kentucky
I second EBay......was actually logging on to post that and then the one liner popped into my head....see them all the time on EBay.....single rims.....usually refurbed for the aforementioned reason but some new....

On another note look into rim repair. Seriously....$100-150 one and done...never know it was rashed. Guys usually are mobile too and will come right to your door and do it.

Good luck....let us know what you come up with.

Ski

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
I would look into purchasing a wheel protection plan or wheel and tire plan for future references. You can get a 3 year plan for the wheels for under $400 for 3yrs and no deductible. this way you're ready when it happens again and.... again. My wife absolutely loves curbs so they work for me.

what wheel protection plan are you speaking of, for 3 years coverage for under 400 and no deductible, that will cover rims?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC