TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: OE Wheel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by St☰v☰, Sep 25, 2019.

1. St☰v☰

St☰v☰ Member

Only need one. My wife clipped a curb turning and really scraped up the wheel edge. Prefer to buy only locally (the OC).

2. Skione65

Skione65 Active Member

Why worry about it? She’ll just clip another one then you’ll have a matching set!

Ski

• Funny x 2
  3. XLR82XS

XLR82XS D M C

eBay a good solution if you don't score here or from locally.

4. Skione65

Skione65 Active Member

I second EBay......was actually logging on to post that and then the one liner popped into my head....see them all the time on EBay.....single rims.....usually refurbed for the aforementioned reason but some new....

On another note look into rim repair. Seriously....$100-150 one and done...never know it was rashed. Guys usually are mobile too and will come right to your door and do it.

Good luck....let us know what you come up with.

Ski

5. St☰v☰

St☰v☰ Member

• Like x 2
  6. snyder

snyder Member

Sent you a PM.

7. Miztawizord

Miztawizord Member

I would look into purchasing a wheel protection plan or wheel and tire plan for future references. You can get a 3 year plan for the wheels for under $400 for 3yrs and no deductible. this way you're ready when it happens again and.... again. My wife absolutely loves curbs so they work for me.

• Like x 1
  8. DWdrum

DWdrum Member

I have a full set of 4 with a 100 miles on them. Ideally would like to sell local here in Nor-Cal

9. jjrandorin

jjrandorin Another BMW convert

what wheel protection plan are you speaking of, for 3 years coverage for under 400 and no deductible, that will cover rims?

10. Miztawizord

Miztawizord Member

autobodyguard is the company. There's a lot of plans like these, but this one is legit. The Ruby plan is the base plan, but covers wheel's and ding's and can be bought for under $400

11. 240W

240W Member

Or... buy a full set, like the one I have for sale in OC :) for future curb rashes j/k

Better deal than the ebay since it includes the rims, tpms, tires, disc, center caps, (and don’t need labor cost to install all of them)! :)