Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: OEM 19" inch 4x wheel/tire set for 2013 MS (DMV Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to buy a set of reasonably priced 4x Tesla OEM 19" Slipstream grey wheels/winter tires, with gen2 TPMS, that are in good condition. I'm also open to the 5 star spoke wheels, all season tires, black or silver finishes.

Also open to wheels only with gen2 TPMS, but prefer a complete wheel/tire set.

I'm located in the DMV area, local pick-up would be ideal; willing to drive a little further for pick-up if it's a deal. If shipping (to 21237) is reasonable, let's talk.

Biggest factor is price.

I have a set of Slipstreams/Gen2TPMS, with Michelin primacy tires that have ~15K miles of tread life left on them (3 are 5/32 and 1 is 8/21) if you're interested. You'd need to add the snow tires. I'm in CT but if we work something out can have them in Maryland by this weekend.