TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

WTB: OEM Tesla NEMA 6-50 Adapter - $150

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by MIT_S60, Nov 23, 2016.

1. MIT_S60

MIT_S60 Member

I just ordered my first Model S, and am trying to find a NEMA 6-50 adapter. I know it's cheaper to replace my outlet to 14-50, but I also own a Prius Plug-in (hopefully selling my Leaf soon) and would like the ability to continue using my GE Wattstation L2 charger but plug in the UMC when necessary. I'm willing to pay $150 for the OEM Tesla NEMA 6-50 adapter (in working condition obviously).

(Sorry for double post, I'm new to the forum and didn't see the Wanted subforum).

2. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 90D 2017.34 2448cfc

Let me know if you get any offers. I started a similar thread a few months back but didn't have any luck tracking one down. I have a pigtail adapter that I'll use in the meantime.

3. EVTECH

EVTECH Member

Have been holding onto one and have never used it. I have never seen an offer high enough to take it from my collection until now. Will send PM when I get back in town next week.