Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Older Model S 85 <80k Miles (Dallas, TX & surrounding area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mambro

Supporting Member
Mar 13, 2018
McKinney, TX
Hello,

The supply of older Model S 85 in the DFW area is not so great. Anybody out there have an older Model S 85 with under 80k miles and near $41k? Limited dollars seems to also knock out the direct from Tesla CPO options. I've seen them come and go West coast and East coast at the usual used car websites, but DFW... not so much.

Thanks!

Hello,
The supply of older Model S 85 in the DFW area is not so great. Anybody out there have an older Model S 85 with under 80k miles and near $41k? Limited dollars seems to also knock out the direct from Tesla CPO options. I've seen them come and go West coast and East coast at the usual used car websites, but DFW... not so much.
Thanks!
I am a few miles away from DFW (Salt Lake City UT), but I have a 2012 Model S 85 with 58,000 miles on it and I have been thinking about selling it. The car is Black with Tan leather interior, Pano roof and air suspension. It also has almost a year left on a Tesla CPO warranty.

The only reason I am selling it is to buy a new 100D. If you bought this car I would be happy to drive it to DFW for the price of a plane ticket home.

I have a loaded P85 (under CPO warranty) I might end up parting with. The price would be more like 50k though. I'm in H-Town.
Hello! Thanks, but $50k is out of range at this point. :)

I am a few miles away from DFW (Salt Lake City UT), but I have a 2012 Model S 85 ... ... If you bought this car I would be happy to drive it to DFW for the price of a plane ticket home.
Hello! I noticed on my credit union loan rates this morning to get the lowest percentage it would need to be a 2013 or newer. That is a very cool offer on the delivery though!

Hello,

Thanks!
If you're up to bringing 45K in cash to Houston, I've got a sweetheart for you. Read on.

2015 90D Blue Grey Interior; Pristine Original everything; 34,500 as of 11/24/18. Delivered at Fremont to Los Gatos, CA home. Shipped to new Houston area home enclosed in vehicle used primarily for shipping Porsches from East Coast POE to Dealers [Got the photos]. Always garaged. Always hand washed. Premium sound, 19" rims, retractable roof. adaptable cruise control and auto pilot, adjustable ride. System 9.0 NOT installed, no aftermarket crap. New 100D ordered ETD 12/15. Available sooner to best cash offer.