TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: Older Model S 85 <80k Miles (Dallas, TX & surrounding area)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by mambro, May 19, 2018.

1. mambro

mambro Supporting Member

Hello,

The supply of older Model S 85 in the DFW area is not so great. Anybody out there have an older Model S 85 with under 80k miles and near $41k? Limited dollars seems to also knock out the direct from Tesla CPO options. I've seen them come and go West coast and East coast at the usual used car websites, but DFW... not so much.

Thanks!

2. mambro

mambro Supporting Member

Another detail: no rebuilt/salvage (while super interesting, it's an adventure I can't go on)

3. selfbp

selfbp Member

WAAY away from TX, but a local non Tesla dealer in the Nashville, TN area is about to auction off a 14' in the next few days with medium amount of miles on it if you would like me to get the dealer info to you!

• Helpful x 2
  4. mambro

mambro Supporting Member

Harder than it should be. California... New York... DC/Virginia... where are all the cars in or near Texas? I'm not opposed to a less-than-coastal drive. :/

5. arcus

arcus Active Member

We just like our cars :) Hope you can find a deal soon!

• Like x 1
  6. mambro

mambro Supporting Member

Bump... c'mon, Texas! I just sold my SUV to "Carvana" an hour ago... and the Tesla just under $45k I was brain screwing myself in Georgia over now has a deposit on it by somebody else.

7. Kenriko

Kenriko Vendor

I have a loaded P85 (under CPO warranty) I might end up parting with. The price would be more like 50k though. I'm in H-Town.

8. KJD

KJD Supporting Member

I am a few miles away from DFW (Salt Lake City UT), but I have a 2012 Model S 85 with 58,000 miles on it and I have been thinking about selling it. The car is Black with Tan leather interior, Pano roof and air suspension. It also has almost a year left on a Tesla CPO warranty.

The only reason I am selling it is to buy a new 100D. If you bought this car I would be happy to drive it to DFW for the price of a plane ticket home.

9. mambro

mambro Supporting Member

Hello! Thanks, but $50k is out of range at this point. :)

Hello! I noticed on my credit union loan rates this morning to get the lowest percentage it would need to be a 2013 or newer. That is a very cool offer on the delivery though!

10. bnaysrl

bnaysrl Member

If you're up to bringing 45K in cash to Houston, I've got a sweetheart for you. Read on.

2015 90D Blue Grey Interior; Pristine Original everything; 34,500 as of 11/24/18. Delivered at Fremont to Los Gatos, CA home. Shipped to new Houston area home enclosed in vehicle used primarily for shipping Porsches from East Coast POE to Dealers [Got the photos]. Always garaged. Always hand washed. Premium sound, 19" rims, retractable roof. adaptable cruise control and auto pilot, adjustable ride. System 9.0 NOT installed, no aftermarket crap. New 100D ordered ETD 12/15. Available sooner to best cash offer.