TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: One Pirelli sottozero series 2 tire

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by tdjvfr, Jan 16, 2017.

1. tdjvfr

tdjvfr Member

I had a nail in one of my Pirelli winter tires and it's not pluggable. I'm looking to replace the tire
    with a used one that matches the other three. Looking for at least half tread left.

2. rook

rook Member

I have a Pirelli winter series 2 with approx. 6/32 tread remaining. The tire is plugged in the middle and held air fine the last time it was mounted. I will sell for $40 plus shipping from NY.

-Randy

3. tdjvfr

tdjvfr Member

Hi Randy, I think I may just swap out the set for some new all seasons and sell my three good ones.

4. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

I would be interested in buying them if you still have them available?

5. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

I might be interested in buying it if I am able to buy the other three.