Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB or Trade: 19" Model 3 sport wheels (PA/NJ/DE)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I originally selected the Aeros wheels with the intent to keep the 18" for winter wheels and buy a set of aftermarket wheels for summer. While that is still an option, I am now back to considering the Sport wheels for Summer or possibly even all year with a decent set of A/S tires.

I was not a fan of the silver finish and that had a lot to do with my original decision to stick with the Aeros. Since then, I have found a local vendor that can perform a nice powdercoat color (and finish) change for a reasonable amount.

All that said, I am looking to buy a set or willing to trade my 18" Aero's as well. Send me a note through the forum if you are interested. For additional information, I was quoted $1260 from Tesla to just buy the wheels and lugnut covers (black center section). That did not include tires/TPMS etc., but I am not really interested in buying a takeoff set for $2,000.

Are you interested in a set of 19" Turbine wheels? I have a set of brand new unopened from T-Sportline. In Ohio here. These are the exact ones.

Attachments

• TsportlineGloss.png
    TsportlineGloss.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 72