Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: P85 for $83K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The question is: How long will I have to wait for the cars to depreciate to that amount? Maybe when the Model X arrives or they announce a P100?

WebRep

line-dark-horizontal.png
Overall rating
line-dark-horizontal.png

line-dark-horizontal.png

For those using Chrome, do those "IMG" links actually render images (presumably some horizontal lines)? Perhaps that's the confusion -- browser-specific URLs (specifically the "chrome" protocol in this example) not working across all browsers.

Code:
chrome://wrc/skin/png/line-dark-horizontal.png

For those using Chrome, do those "IMG" links actually render images (presumably some horizontal lines)? Perhaps that's the confusion -- browser-specific URLs (specifically the "chrome" protocol in this example) not working across all browsers.

Code:
chrome://wrc/skin/png/line-dark-horizontal.png

nope. they don't render for me. Chrome Version 32.0.1700.107 m

attaching screenshot:

I'm still looking for a P85 and found a Sig Perf model. Are these basically the same car? Worth the same value assuming the same options and mileage? I know the colors ext/int are different and assume the Sig cars had the A battery pack. I'm not really interested with the collector appeal and not interested to pay extra for that feature.

I'm still looking for a P85 and found a Sig Perf model. Are these basically the same car? Worth the same value assuming the same options and mileage? I know the colors ext/int are different and assume the Sig cars had the A battery pack. I'm not really interested with the collector appeal and not interested to pay extra for that feature.

Beware the curse of the Sig! ;)

Take your time and do your homework on the Sigs. They are wonderful cars as long as you accept them for what they are. As for the price you're looking for, have you checked Tesla's demo pool?

If it is a Sig red and that color means a lot to you then go for it. Other than that and especially since you are not interested in the collector appeal (which I don't think there will be much of one outside a few low numbers maybe) you might be better off with a newer one with B pack or above, wire harnesses for newer packages...etc