TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

WTB: P85 or Base 85-kWh withOUT leather, but with: Tech, Park Sensors

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by TSLA Pilot, Jul 8, 2014.

1. TSLA Pilot

TSLA Pilot Member

Looking for an 85-kWh MS (P85 or "base") with following MUST HAVES:
    TEXTILE INTERIOR
    Tech Pkg
    Park Sensors

Cannot have:
    LEATHER
    Pano Roof
    Dark Ext color (it's hot here!)

Prefer (but not mandatory):
    Upgraded Sound
    21" wheels
    2014 MY

Will probably order a new one to replace our previous MS (sadly, lost to flood), but if someone has an MS they can't use, or need/want to unload, do please PM me so that we might chat.

Location: Anywhere in the US is fine, but prefer South Central US/TX as first choice.

Thx.

2. TurboFroggy

TurboFroggy Member

Hmm, I think that is going to be a rare bird to find. Out of all the Model S I have seen, I have only seen one with textile interior, a 60. I have never seen a P85 without performance trim seats.

3. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Good luck with that. Doubt such a configuration exists, and the chance of finding one like that for sale used is nil.

Why not just order it? You are not going to save very much buying used anyway.

4. bollar

bollar Disgruntled Member

I agree this is a rare bird, especially if you require Tesla parking sensors. What is not a dark color to you? IMO, all colors aside from white are "dark."

I thought I saw something like what you want in Houston last month. I would create a search in AutoTrader and see what comes up.