Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: P85 or Base 85-kWh withOUT leather, but with: Tech, Park Sensors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for an 85-kWh MS (P85 or "base") with following MUST HAVES:
TEXTILE INTERIOR
Tech Pkg
Park Sensors

Cannot have:
LEATHER
Pano Roof
Dark Ext color (it's hot here!)

Prefer (but not mandatory):
Upgraded Sound
21" wheels
2014 MY

Will probably order a new one to replace our previous MS (sadly, lost to flood), but if someone has an MS they can't use, or need/want to unload, do please PM me so that we might chat.

Location: Anywhere in the US is fine, but prefer South Central US/TX as first choice.

Thx.

I agree this is a rare bird, especially if you require Tesla parking sensors. What is not a dark color to you? IMO, all colors aside from white are "dark."

I thought I saw something like what you want in Houston last month. I would create a search in AutoTrader and see what comes up.