TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: P85/P85D

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Bebop, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Bebop

Bebop Active Member

Black/Black
    Autopilot 1.0 must have at a minimum (if it doesn't have at least AP1 don't bother)
    P85 or P85D. I'd be interested in either or. Of course, I'd like to more details on options and stuff.
    <$65K

2. Nosken

Nosken Member

• Like x 1
  3. Bebop

Bebop Active Member

#3 Bebop, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    I already checked the site. I love that page. It seems like I may have a better shot of getting a better price via private market. However, worst comes to worst I will keep that in mind. Thank you so much!

4. Bebop

Bebop Active Member

5. Bebop

Bebop Active Member

I'm open to a P85+ as well.

6. MINInDalila

MINInDalila Member

I presume you're looking in the States...

7. Bebop

Bebop Active Member

#7 Bebop, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Yes since that is where I'm located. No Europe interest on my end since the exchange rate is bad, plus I don't want to have to ship it long distance.

If it's in Canada, I mean that could work too for example. It all depends on the details.

8. Sharkdiver76

Sharkdiver76 Member

There were very few p85 or p85+'s made with autopilot, probably around 1000 or so. I don't think you are going to find a p85d in that price range for another year or so.

9. jaguar36

jaguar36 Active Member

The P85D is going to be singificanlty more expensive. For the P85 unless you've got a real hard price limit, (or you want the awesome big frunk) I'd suggest you look at a new 75 instead. Its just as fast, has about the same range, is about the same price after the tax credit but comes with AP2 hardware, and a much better warranty.

10. Bebop

Bebop Active Member

the 75 is significantly more expensive new. I for sure wouldn't want a bare base model.

11. jaguar36

jaguar36 Active Member

You can get a nicely equipped 75 (sound, Leather, PUP, and EAP) for $68.5k after the fed rebate. Compare that to the cheapest AP P85 at $68k, and you get a brand new car with much improved seats, AP2.0, and all the other little changes they've made in the past 3 years. The P85 has a bunch of bling and almost 40k miles on it.

12. Bebop

Bebop Active Member

#12 Bebop, Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    I found a AP P85 for 57K. I'm on the cusp of closing that deal, however, the guy seems attached to the car and has been hesitant. No argument on price, i think he is attached. so im trying my best to convince him to sell asap because I'm ready to buy.

There is also a P85D with ludicrous for $72K on Cars.com.

And how are you getting 68.5K? On the Tesla site my cash price is 90K for a new 75 RWD Model S. After tax credit that would be about $82.5K

13. B1JL1

B1JL1 Member

i have a 2014 p85+, black, 21" grey turbine wheels, clean title, tan leather seats w/nappa trim, ap1, upgraded sound, smart air suspension with 37.2k miles.

14. Bebop

Bebop Active Member

Not interested in tan interior.

For everyone else though. I'm not searching anymore! Close this thread please.

15. Elec

Elec Member

What do you want for it?