Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: P85/P85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Bebop

Jun 25, 2017
Midwest
Black/Black
Autopilot 1.0 must have at a minimum (if it doesn't have at least AP1 don't bother)
P85 or P85D. I'd be interested in either or. Of course, I'd like to more details on options and stuff.
<$65K

The P85D is going to be singificanlty more expensive. For the P85 unless you've got a real hard price limit, (or you want the awesome big frunk) I'd suggest you look at a new 75 instead. Its just as fast, has about the same range, is about the same price after the tax credit but comes with AP2 hardware, and a much better warranty.

the 75 is significantly more expensive new. I for sure wouldn't want a bare base model.
You can get a nicely equipped 75 (sound, Leather, PUP, and EAP) for $68.5k after the fed rebate. Compare that to the cheapest AP P85 at $68k, and you get a brand new car with much improved seats, AP2.0, and all the other little changes they've made in the past 3 years. The P85 has a bunch of bling and almost 40k miles on it.

You can get a nicely equipped 75 (sound, Leather, PUP, and EAP) for $68.5k after the fed rebate. Compare that to the cheapest AP P85 at $68k, and you get a brand new car with much improved seats, AP2.0, and all the other little changes they've made in the past 3 years. The P85 has a bunch of bling and almost 40k miles on it.

I found a AP P85 for 57K. I'm on the cusp of closing that deal, however, the guy seems attached to the car and has been hesitant. No argument on price, i think he is attached. so im trying my best to convince him to sell asap because I'm ready to buy.

There is also a P85D with ludicrous for $72K on Cars.com.

And how are you getting 68.5K? On the Tesla site my cash price is 90K for a new 75 RWD Model S. After tax credit that would be about $82.5K

Last edited: