TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: P85D/P90D

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by WCM3, May 26, 2018.

1. WCM3

WCM3 Member

hey guys,

Looking for a P85D or P90D with the following options:

Deep Blue Metallic paint
    Glass roof/sunroof
    Prefer Black interior and headliner
    Subzero package
    Upgraded sound package

I’m located right outside of Philadelphia so anything in the Northeast would be preferable but would also travel for the right car.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. davidc18

davidc18 Active Member

#2 davidc18, May 26, 2018
    Last edited: May 26, 2018
    Blue Skye.jpg
    I just bought this one (with Ludicrous) off a forum member in Chicago and drove it home to Miami. Check on EV-CPO or teslainventory.com and the for sale forum right here. Look long enough and you can find exactly the car you are looking for. My must haves were the "+" suspension and Ludicrous.

• Like x 1
  3. Skeeboe

Skeeboe Member

Oh man David, that charging station is less than 2 miles from my house.... I would have loved to meet you up there to see that beauty as you drove her down to Miami! I too am looking for a P85D but the CPO pricing has been wicked strange over the past few weeks. Last week there was actually a P85D for 57k and quite a few in the very low 60s. Now there’s hardly anything below 70k. I’ll keep watching!

4. davidc18

davidc18 Active Member

I would have loved the company . I paid for a subscription at ev cpo so I would get email alerts for my configuration. Hank is also great at answering questions and I had a bunch. I originally bought a cpo but refused delivery due to deep scratches on the hood and fender.

• Informative x 1
  5. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

Thanks and You're welcome!!

.. but for the record I'm insanely jealous of your new car. ;)

6. davidc18

davidc18 Active Member

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the car. I can not fathom why Tesla does not put the "+" suspension on all of the P cars.

7. Leftysmasher

Leftysmasher Member

Curious, does having ludicrous tip it over the edge? Or do you think a P85D with + will satisfy all cravings so to speak? Reason I ask is that there are generally more P85D with + suspensions around vs. P85DL with + susp? Thanks. What a GREAT looking car!

8. davidc18

davidc18 Active Member

I had the P90DL with a V2 battery which made the P85D feel a little underwhelming. The L adds a lot of punch off the line which for some reason makes me smile. The + suspension was a must have. I never liked the air on the P90. Hope that helps.

• Like x 1