Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB P85D+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bump. Still lookin!
We'll be selling our 2014 P85D in the next few months. Green, nextgen front and rear, plus suspension...the options are listed below

Green Metallic Paint $750.00
All Glass Panoramic Roof $2,500.00
19" Silver Cyclone Wheels $2,500.00
Grey Next Generation Seats $3,500.00
Obeche Wood Matte Décor $650.00
Black Alcantara Headliner -
Tesla Red Brake Calipers -
Supercharger Enabled -
Tech Package with Autopilot $4,250.00
Smart Air Suspension $2,250.00
Ultra High Fidelity Sound $2,500.00

• Disagree
Reactions: Troy and Wonderious
Sounds like a great car! I really should have specified though that I am mostly looking for Grey exterior, I would also consider some white or blue exterior vehicles as well depending on interior color and the rest of the options.

Sounds like a great car! I really should have specified though that I am mostly looking for Grey exterior, I would also consider some white or blue exterior vehicles as well depending on interior color and the rest of the options.
No problem! I don't care about color myself, but I know it's a big deal for lots of people. Best of luck, these are great cars.

• Disagree
Reactions: Troy