Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: P90D or P85D with specific options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

Looking to get into a P90D or P85D with a few specifics. Please don't message if you have something not in line with the below options (just trying to save us both some time). Also, been monitoring EV-CPO/Tesla site daily so i'm aware with most vehicles on there.

Models: P90D or P85D
Exterior Colors: White or Black (Solid or Obsidian)
Interior Color: Black
Headliner: Black
Options: Must have AP, Ultra High Fidelity Sound, Subzero Package, Ludicrous (P90D)
Roof: Glass/Sunroof (no solid color roofs)
Wheels: No preference but would rather 21"Turbines

Thanks,
Mike

Hey guys,

Looking to get into a P90D or P85D with a few specifics. Please don't message if you have something not in line with the below options (just trying to save us both some time). Also, been monitoring EV-CPO/Tesla site daily so i'm aware with most vehicles on there.

Options: Must have AP, Ultra High Fidelity Sound, Subzero Package, Ludicrous (P90D)

Thanks,
Mike
I've been waiting for about 2 months for one. I just settled with an 85d through Tesla on Monday. Got a few offers through the forum, but none in white.

There is one on CL that seems ok in El Dorado Hills. He's at $57k but needs new tires. I offered him $54k last week and he said he'll let me know since he has a few interested parties. Honestly I think 54k was generous based on ev-cpo. Then all the white ones disappeared recently, so hard to gauge.

2015 TESLA P85D AWD Loaded - Rear Facing Seats - Pearl White

Good luck!

Reactions: byeLT4 and rjscoder
Hey guys,

Thanks,
Mike
yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
YES
Ok
LOOK.
Model S / 2016 / Black - 45385 | Only Used Tesla

Anything else we can get for you, Sir?

I love how the OP actually has guys doing broker work for him for free.

Any other constructive comments you would like to add to my thread, Troll? I'm not "telling" anybody to do anything. Just bringing up the criteria that I'm searching for in a Tesla. If folks want to help me with that search, it's very much appreciated. Please stay out of here. k thx.

I've been waiting for about 2 months for one. I just settled with an 85d through Tesla on Monday. Got a few offers through the forum, but none in white.

There is one on CL that seems ok in El Dorado Hills. He's at $57k but needs new tires. I offered him $54k last week and he said he'll let me know since he has a few interested parties. Honestly I think 54k was generous based on ev-cpo. Then all the white ones disappeared recently, so hard to gauge.

2015 TESLA P85D AWD Loaded - Rear Facing Seats - Pearl White

Good luck!

Thanks! Really like that one, but agree with you that $54k seems like a fair price. I'll still send him an email. Did you see this car in person? Any issues aside from the tires?

yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
YES
Ok
LOOK.
Model S / 2016 / Black - 45385 | Only Used Tesla

Thanks, looks good! I'll send them a note.

Any other constructive comments you would like to add to my thread, Troll? I'm not "telling" anybody to do anything. Just bringing up the criteria that I'm searching for in a Tesla. If folks want to help me with that search, it's very much appreciated. Please stay out of here. k thx.

Thanks! Really like that one, but agree with you that $54k seems like a fair price. I'll still send him an email. Did you see this car in person? Any issues aside from the tires?

Thanks, looks good! I'll send them a note.
Didn't see in person just communicated via email. He's 1.5 hours away from me, so i wanted to pin down pricing before making the drive up. Pictures look good. He mentioned he needed tires soon.

He had it priced originally at 60k. Been dropping every few weeks. Per others for sale, many have been sitting since 11/2018.

Good luck!

Didn't see in person just communicated via email. He's 1.5 hours away from me, so i wanted to pin down pricing before making the drive up. Pictures look good. He mentioned he needed tires soon.

He had it priced originally at 60k. Been dropping every few weeks. Per others for sale, many have been sitting since 11/2018.

Good luck!
Sounds great thank you! Pictures do make a big difference! I would like to buy from the tesla website but the majority of the pics I receive aren't very good.