Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB passenger side mirror

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How, did you resolve issue ?
I have same problem. while driving this morning, my car has been hurted and left shell and mirror had been broken
I am still waiting Tesla to contact me to have a remplacement solution and a cost. For the moment, in France, they don't know. I am the first case

retro1.jpg
retro2.jpg
retro3.jpg
retro4.jpg
retro5.jpg

LEFT and RIGHT MIRRORS FOR SALE - MODEL S

Aloha guys,

I have one Left Side Outside Rear View Mirror and one Right Side Outside Rear View Mirror for sale.

Each is in near perfect condition. They came off my Red P85 last week. My car was delivered Sep '13
I just replaced both mirrors to get folding mirrors. So the complete mirrors are available (less the colored cap).

Contact me via PM, please.

Left_Side_Model_S_Outside_1.JPG
Left_Side_Model_S_Outside_2.JPG

Right_Side_Model_S_Outside_1.JPG
Right_Side_Model_S_Outside_2.JPG

Last edited: