Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB Pedestrian Speaker M3/MY

DatWhiteM3P

Jul 31, 2020
Norway
Hi, where I live (Norway) there is no cars equipped with Pedestrian speakers but my 2021M3P have the speaker grille and the wiring harness so I`m looking to fit a speaker and test the functionality.
Does anyone have a speaker for sale? preferably in the Cali area (My friend lives there and can pay and pick up/meet for delivery)

Arnfinn Sundin
Norway

Beheme

May 3, 2021
Versailles
Hello Arnfin,
I don't know where you are with your search. I am also doing the same research. The PEDESTRIAN WARNING SPEAKER MODEL 3 part is currently not available in France. Can an American cousin make the purchase and pass on this precious speaker?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC