Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Pre-owned 85 or P85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the market for a well-loved Model S. My budget is 65-75k and I'd prefer blue, black or grey. Must have the 21" wheels and air suspension and cold weather packages would be big pluses.

Beyond that, I'm willing to consider most options.

PM me if you are feeling out the market.

Thanks in advance.

Im in the same boat:

I want a late model P85 with the options i have on my Dec 2013 production P85:
1. HID headlights
2. Pano roof
3. air suspension
4. parking sensors
5. subzero pkg
6. fogs
7. 19s with Primacy rubber
8. Tan leather interior
9. exterior flexible.
10. no more than $72K

I thought the Cellular data connection was using a different protocol in Canada? True?
Im in the same boat:

I want a late model P85 with the options i have on my Dec 2013 production P85:
1. HID headlights
2. Pano roof
3. air suspension
4. parking sensors
5. subzero pkg
6. fogs
7. 19s with Primacy rubber
8. Tan leather interior
9. exterior flexible.
10. no more than $72K

I heard something different from another thread. I thought a car going from the US to Canada would not have the warranty, but a car going from Canada to the US would and could be services in the US. Double check that.

I heard something different from another thread. I thought a car going from the US to Canada would not have the warranty, but a car going from Canada to the US would and could be services in the US. Double check that.

I tried to buy a Sig Red from a guy on this site that was selling his for cheap, this is one of two responses I got from Tesla:

Hey Grant – sorry missed your call – and a big phone day.

All cars are warranteed country specific. Cars are specifically built for Canada or United States and service need to take place in that country (there may be minor exceptions, I'll let Jason respond if that's the case).

I definitely do not recommend buying a Canadian vehicle.

I hope this helps!