TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Sold WTB: Private Party ISO 2014-2015 P85, P85+, or P85D

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Blessed, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Blessed

Blessed Member

I am a private party, looking to purchase a 2014 or 2015 P85, P85+, or P85D. Performance and 21" wheels a must. Willing to pick up anywhere in the US. I would prefer 2nd generation seats and auto pilot. 21" wheels a must. Note interested in junk, salvage, or high mileage vehicles. I can pay up to $70K cash and can pick up the vehicle immediately. Could stretch a little for a P85D. Thank you.

2. Blessed

Blessed Member

It seems I inadvertently included a "sold" heading. I am indeed still searching for a car, as well as for the "edit thread" feature.

3. Sharkdiver76

Sharkdiver76 Member

have a loaded 2013 p85+ if you are interested. has just over 28k miles and over 30k miles remaining on warranty.

4. Blessed

Blessed Member

I appreciate the offer. The reason I was looking for a 2014 (late model) or 2015 was for the AP feature. In fact, "lakerholic" just sold one with the options I'm looking for. If I am unable to locate one in the next couple of weeks, I will consider a nice 2013. Thanks again!

5. Blessed

Blessed Member

Thank you everyone for reading my thread. Fortunately, I found a P85 this morning, flew to Pennsylvania, and am driving back to Orlando. I am at the Glenn Allen, Virginia charging station as we speak!

• Like x 1