Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Radio Flyer Code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone had a radio flyer code they would be willing to sell to me. I live in Canada, so I am not too sure if any code would work. I have an young autistic son who is absolutely intrigued with all things automotive. I would love to surprise him for his birthday in a couple of months.

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone had a radio flyer code they would be willing to sell to me. I live in Canada, so I am not too sure if any code would work. I have an young autistic son who is absolutely intrigued with all things automotive. I would love to surprise him for his birthday in a couple of months.

Hello, I have one. I believe shipping to Canada should work. Taking $100 off of the retail price, I can offer you the code at $499.00. Let me know if this works for you. Regardless of your decision, good luck to you!