TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: Radio Flyer Code

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by panxiyen, Aug 12, 2018.

1. panxiyen

panxiyen New Member

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone had a radio flyer code they would be willing to sell to me. I live in Canada, so I am not too sure if any code would work. I have an young autistic son who is absolutely intrigued with all things automotive. I would love to surprise him for his birthday in a couple of months.

2. idono

idono New Member

Hello, I have one. I believe shipping to Canada should work. Taking $100 off of the retail price, I can offer you the code at $499.00. Let me know if this works for you. Regardless of your decision, good luck to you!

3. panxiyen

panxiyen New Member

Historically, codes have been going for $300 on this forum. Would you be willing to come down to that price?

4. bart513

bart513 Active Member

I think the codes have been going for $400-450 but I could be wrong!!

5. pkodali

pkodali Member

The codes have gone up in price since tesla's price for the car went up and the alternative prixe (wall charger) has been selling for a lot higher