TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB Radio Flyer

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by moarpwr, May 1, 2017.

1. moarpwr

moarpwr Member

Would love to get this for my daughter. Let me know how much shipped to 08820.

Thanks

2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

3. moarpwr

moarpwr Member

Bump anyone else

4. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

Why don't you post what you're willing to spend on it.

Dennis

5. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

If all else fails, you can get it directly from www.radioflyer.com
    But I assume you're not wanting to pay full price for new?

6. moarpwr

moarpwr Member

@BluestarE3 Just checking if anyone has one taking up space and they want to get rid of it. For $500+ my daughter could pick any of the vehicles at Toysrus. Probably end up buying 2 for that amount.

7. EgyptianGodess

I have a redemption code for the Founders Series Model S for Kids. Can be customized to your preference & shipped direct to your address from Radio Flyer website. $425 via PayPal. ~$580 if purchased direct from Radio Flyer. Send PM if you are interested.