Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Ready to configure Model 3 Reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2 ready to configure. PM me if interested.

For those saying/thinking "not fair", it's worth noting that I'd have configured in a heartbeat on 2/22 had we not bought our plug-in hybrid family hauler last September. I'm currently waiting for specs/pricing on the AWD and/or the performance model.

Interesting..we can transfer the reservations? Day 1 Reservation holder (online before event Atlanta) currently i'm estimated May-Jul. As like everyone been waiting for it since 2 years wish i could find someone who is invited to configure wants to wait and is OK to trade my reservation for theirs.

You can't transfer your reservation but you can register the car to someone else and then they can pickup the car. It'll require a bit of trust and cooperation between the reservation holder and the person registering the car since the car will remain on the reservation holder's account throughout the configuration/financing/purchase process and can't be transferred to a different account until after the car is picked up.

This is the process I'm currently going through where the reservation is held by my brother-in-law and the car will be registered to his sister (my wife). I'd be nervous about doing it with a stranger.

• Informative
Reactions: Cowby and SD_Engnr
You can't transfer your reservation but you can register the car to someone else and then they can pickup the car. It'll require a bit of trust and cooperation between the reservation holder and the person registering the car since the car will remain on the reservation holder's account throughout the configuration/financing/purchase process and can't be transferred to a different account until after the car is picked up.

This is the process I'm currently going through where the reservation is held by my brother-in-law and the car will be registered to his sister (my wife). I'd be nervous about doing it with a stranger.

So while confirming the build does the reservation holder need to pay the 2,500? or can it be the person who the car would registered against?

So while confirming the build does the reservation holder need to pay the 2,500? or can it be the person who the car would registered against?
You can put in any valid credit card information but it will have to be entered while logged into the reservation holder's account. I used my credit card to pay the $2,500 on my brother-in-law's reservation.