Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Rear Facing Seat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used this TMC forum last month to find my dream TESLA - a 2012 P85 in Sig Red with every option except RFS. I fly to Seattle in two days to pick her up and Supercharge home to Iowa.

So I'll ask, "Does anyone with RFS want to sell?" All early TESLAs in 2012 came with the reinforced bumper, so I clearly don't need that. But I am seeking both the RFS plus all related parts/brackets (since Tesla won't sell them). Based on recent sales, I believe the fair market value/price is about $1k plus shipping, which I'm willing to pay ('cause I have twin grandkids who will think I'm the coolest Papa on Planet Earth when I give them a ride to daycare, strapped in like they're going to MARS!). Please PM me if you have an RFS that's under/not used and you're looking to sell. Many thanks!

P.S. If you're anywhere in the Midwest, I'd drive to you and carefully remove your RFS so you don't have to lift a finger...just take my cash :D