Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

wtb: rear jump seats for model s - California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello

I bought a 2013 model S performance w/ 61k miles and love it. We have six children and need the rear two jump seats to make the car usable on a daily basis.

I am also exploring the possibility of modifying a seat in between the driver/passenger to make it a true 8 seater sedan from a center middle jumpseat from a honda odyssey. If I find it feasible after taking the console out, I might end up making a youtube video for this project. I currently build/design and sell automotive parts for a living.

If anyone has one available to sell, please let me know. I believe my 2013 already has the bumper reinforcement installed, so I only need to retrofit the seats, necessary bolts from tesla and the rear open switch.

Thank you

Brock

I just removed mine. Used like 5 times.

Drop a line if still looking. I’m in Wisconsin so would need to ship or maybe road trip

Attachments

• 7EEAB9E6-F55D-4863-90CA-29684DC0CCAF.jpeg
    7EEAB9E6-F55D-4863-90CA-29684DC0CCAF.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 105