Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Refresh Front Fascia Bumper

Which is better looking & fitting Refresh Bumper Kit between Unplugged Performance & T-Sportline?

• Unplugged Performance

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • TSportline

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've officially decided to keep the Beast for a few more years. So now I'm in the market for a refresh front bumper either painted or not. My first choice would be the one built by Unplugged Performance. Second would be the one by TSportline. Having a Pearl White P85D it would be nice if it was already painted that color, and of course hopefully match well. But not necessary as I have local shops ready to paint. I've heard of many people doing these to either Leases or cars they purchased and instead of putting the stock back on they just took the hit and traded or sold with the Refresh. I've heard from Tesla Technicians that it's not too hard to remove and install these bumpers. One tech said he can remove in 20 minutes or so. And install takes a bit longer. I thought I'd give this a shot first as it could possibly work well for both of us. So, if you or someone you know have one that's in good condition feel free to PM me to work out the logistics. Thanks...

Unplugged Performance Refresh Kit: Unplugged Performance Refresh Front Fascia System for Tesla Model S

TSportline Refresh Kit: 2012-2016 Tesla Model S Front Bumper Facelift Refresh

I'm in the process of changing out the front bumper on my 2015 model S for a refresh 2018 all going to plan but the wiring harness is different as its smaller so is there an easy fix or will it stretch to fit without modifications

Thanks yes I'm going to do this. what about the top plastic front section inside the trunk the old one will now not fit not sure a new one would also the under tray will also not fit and will need to buy a refresh one please see pics
IMG_1035 12.11.10 copy 3.jpeg