TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

WTB: Roadster 1.5 or above, <$50k

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by 0723am, May 8, 2014.

1. 0723am

0723am Member

Hey all,

I know they're few and far between but every now and then someone puts their roadster up for sale at a price point around or below 50k. If you're considering doing so please pm me first. Serious cash buyer.

Thanks!

2. 0723am

0723am Member

Any color will do but really a fan of white, orange, gray, and black in that order.

3. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

As a Roadster owner I hope no one goes that low. I would not part with my 1.5 for less than $80k. So I might be keeping it a long while.

4. supersnoop

supersnoop Tesla Roadster #334

In the past year, I've seen ONE priced that low, and I'm not convinced it was legitimate. It was on ebay for that price, but listed elsewhere at ~$70k.

I've seen 3 cars priced between $50k and $60k. And those went fast. I missed one, but but snagged the other. And, since it has the majority of the 37/37 CPO warranty left, I still feel like I stole it.

But, good luck with your search.

5. 0723am

0723am Member

Thanks for your input! If yours had any of the CPO warranty left and you got it in between 50-60k you stole it. Congrats. I'm just hopeful that I'll be that lucky. I would be proud to own a roadster.