Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Roadster 2.5 Sport Wheel (Forged) - Driver's Rear (any condition/color)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WTB: Roadster 2.5 Sport Wheel (Forged) - Driver's Rear (any condition/color)

I've been picking up random scratched / used Roadster 2.5 Sport wheels and almost have a complete set, upgrading from the stock cast. I'm down to needing only one now. Hooray!

The wheel/rim I'm looking for to complete the set is the driver's side rear (17").

The wheel/rim can be scratched, I don't care about that, since all of the wheels will get cleaned up and painted in a custom black or gunmetal color.

Below is a pic of what the wheel looks like. This is also the direction of the wheel that's needed.

Thanks!

Roadster_2.5_Black_Forged_Wheel_1f21d422-a0f2-46da-8509-86faea81d726_1024x1024.jpg