Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Roadster carbon fiber roof clear coat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With some people preferring to use the soft top all the time, and others using the tinted plexiglass top, I figure there may be someone sitting on an original Tesla clear coat carbon fiber roof they are looking to sell. Let me know.

Thanks.

I have one for sale. Only used one season. Perfect shape. Looking to sell as I got the glass top.

I'll take some pictures when I get home from the Texas Rangers game. Pm me any questions or ask them here.

Bob.

home but it's pouring rain in Dallas, will try to take pics tomorrow and figure a price. I imagine shipping will be the biggest cost. I usually use my shipping service as they package everything but might cost more.

Bob, take your time. When you have a chance send over some pictures. Do you have a price in mind? Actually it may be easier, you can email me directly from my ID on the left side of this page.

Desi

Got it. Will try to email you later in the day. I have some errands to run and a research paper to crank out but should be able to get you some
Pics and a fair price.

Just sent you another pm/email. I'll email you the pics but also post in the forum.

I have had the hardtop since purchase but only used it one season. It's been in it's bag hanging as you see. It comes with the allen ratchet thing, and I think that long allen wrench.
The soft case is pretty nice and has this fabric envelope thing that I keep in it like when I bought it. There are no imperfections at all and everything fits.

The only issue I had was that the hardtop squeaked when I installed it and rubbed the clear on my rollbar. I read a thread that sometimes the service center can fit it better to get it to work.
I noticed if I tightened it down in a weird order or too much on one side at a time instead of slowly all around it would squeak.

10007186476_117386f101_b.jpg

10007112394_e16bcdf7fa_b.jpg

10007113924_dc6eaf9260_b.jpg

10007144415_04ab24443f_b.jpg

10007146075_2fc93c8d71_b.jpg

10007118854_9f1ba80433_b.jpg

10007254833_160a9e16f0_b.jpg

10007149075_3ec9cac4ae_b.jpg

Bob, thanks again, it's beautiful!

IMG_5093.jpg