Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Roadster Foundry License Plate Bracket

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who haven't seen them:

Roadster Foundry License Plate Bracket

Roadster Foundry License Plate Bracket - Page 15

I was fortunate enough to have had my Roadster come with one... I really don't know how it ended up with it, Roadster had 3k on it, owner wasn't all that passionate about Roadsters... but I guess I've see odder things. Keeping it but if someone who lives close who wants to copy the design, I believe Steve would be ok with that.

I took mine off to get more airflow through the condenser... I don't think it made all that much of a difference. I also don't like the look of front license plates on cars.... 2 years without one now in Cali and haven't been hassled yet.

are you interested in selling the foundry license plate bracket?

Rik, sorry. I didn't get a notification that someone replied for some reason. I have 2 people who said they want to buy it. I'm still trying to decide which plate holder I'm going to use as a permanent solution. Once I do, I will most likely sell the other 2 that I have. By the way, it isn't a foundry license plate bracket but something similar I had for my old Lotus. It just goes right into the tow hook...no modification of the bumper necessary.