Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Roof cargo box for model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to buy a rooftop cargo box for my model S, hard shell no leaks and with a lock/key. I think 10cu ft or better but not long enough that it blocks the rear hatch from opening as I have kids back there in the rear jump seats.

I don't really care about the brand, looks like I can buy new for $250-300 range for my needs so checking for any used first in the $100-200 range before going that route. I would prefer to buy local to within 70miles of Colorado Springs as I can drive to pick it up and pay cash.

Thanks!

I have an Inno box for sale. ITs the biggest one that will still allow the rear trunk to open without touching anything. Selling because I upgraded to a Model X last year. Im in northern California tho - let me know you wanna come out...?

No I wont be driving out to California to get a roof cargo box but thanks. No idea what shipping it would be to 80916 but I am betting more than is worth it.

The farthest I am driving if one turns up is no more than a 2hr drive one way from Colorado Springs :)

I have an Inno box for sale. ITs the biggest one that will still allow the rear trunk to open without touching anything. Selling because I upgraded to a Model X last year. Im in northern California tho - let me know you wanna come out...?

I would love to know the model and size dimensions of it though for reference in my box search, I really know very little about roof boxes and such so looking for one is a new thing for me and what to look for.

Yeah - the box was crucial for my road trips...glad you found something...have fun!

This is what the skybox16 ended up looking like
20200517_115154.jpg