Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Roof Rack System for Model S w/Pano Roof & Possibly Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Ostrichsak

Sep 6, 2018
Colorado, USA
Looking to buy a roof rack system (Whispbar, OEM branded, S37W etc.) for our Model S. I'd be interested in the Tesla Model S specific kit or possibly even one of the more "universal" kits like the Yakima that hangs out a little bit more (60"). I don't really plan to leave these on all the time so the "look" isn't as big of a concern and the added real estate would be nice and might allow us to get a bin in the center with a couple of bikes on the edges.

The car we'd be mostly using it on is a late 2014 Model S w/Pano roof but we may also use it from time to time on a 2015 Model S also with the pano roof & I believe them to both use the same kit. Any input on this assumption would be greatly appreciated if I'm wrong.

I'm looking for a good deal here and I'm not in a hurry so if you want new prices for your used kit please don't bother wasting either of our time. I would also be interested in a rooftop cargo bin (Thule, Yakima, Packline, etc.) or bike gutters for the right price. Prefer local (Northern Colorado) due to shipping expense but open to possibilities here as we're doing some road trips over the next month or so and would be willing to pick items up along the way.

Let me know what you have or PM me with location, price, details, etc.

Thanks!

I have a set for the Pano roof. I bought it in March 2019 and used it on 1 weekend road trip in April with a Thule cargo box. It was mounted on my 2017 Model S with the pano roof. I just sold the car for a new Model S with a glass roof - so it's not compatible. I would take $350 US for them plus shipping. I'm located in Toronto, ON Canada

Attachments

• Model S Pano Roof Rack.png
    Model S Pano Roof Rack.png
    536.3 KB · Views: 68