TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

WTB: S, AP1, Pano, 3rd row

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by seenhear, Feb 18, 2017.

1. seenhear

seenhear Member

I'm looking for a Model S with AP1, Pano roof, and the rear-facing kids seats. Battery size not important. AWD/dual motor a HUGE plus, but not required. Mileage not too important so long as maintenance has been kept up & records available. All other options not important. Max price is $60k. I live in California.
    Thanks for checking! :)

2. RichardD

RichardD Supporting Member

EV-CPO Hunter
    I used that to find my car.

When I was looking the CPO team told me the rear facing seats would usually be the deal breaker for my price point, as less than 5% of the cars order them.
    Hope that helps and I hope you find the car you are looking for.

Richard

3. seenhear

seenhear Member

Yes, I've been using ev-cpo. Believe it or not my Tesla CPO adviser even suggested it!

4. mnoblesm

mnoblesm New Member

Are you still looking? I have just started to search for a home for my 2015 Model S, Pano, 3rd Row, with 36,450 miles that has great options as well. If you are still interested, please let me know and I will post my configuration page from my purchase here. Thanks.

• Like x 1
  5. seenhear

seenhear Member

Yep! Still looking. Whatcha got? :D

6. mnoblesm

mnoblesm New Member

I did not recognize we were already in a conversation here. Sorry for any confusion.

7. Captainsin

Captainsin Member

Check out the used inventory of Audi of Carlsbad. There is one that meets all your criteria for 48K

8. drsaab

drsaab Member

9. seenhear

seenhear Member

Damn! that's crazy. Sorry I missed it. I was offline March-June from the car-buying world.

10. seenhear

seenhear Member

Bump, I'm still looking / looking again (took some time off) for this configuration...
    Model S with AP1, Pano roof, and the rear-facing kids seats. Battery size not important. AWD/dual motor a HUGE plus, but not required. Mileage not too important so long as maintenance has been kept up & records available. All other options not important. Must have clean title.
    I prefer private party, original owner or if multiple owners must not have passed through a non-tesla dealership (so's I can buy an extended warranty from Tesla).
    Max price is $60k. I live in California.