Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Sealed Limited 420 piece Tesla Tequila Bottles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking to purchase sealed Tesla Tequila bottles from the limited 4/20 release that was limited to 420 pieces. Bottles must have the seal intact. I have a strong preference for low number counts or the following numbers (1, 3, 69, 333, 420). However, even if you have a high number count, I am still interested in making an offer.

Please send me a message if you are willing to sell.

I am looking to purchase sealed Tesla Tequila bottles from the limited 4/20 release that was limited to 420 pieces. Bottles must have the seal intact. I have a strong preference for low number counts or the following numbers (1, 3, 69, 333, 420). However, even if you have a high number count, I am still interested in making an offer.

Please send me a message if you are willing to sell.
I have number 324 if you are still looking, please contact me with an offer.