TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

WTB: Set 21" Grey Turbines (Illinois/Wisconsin Ideally)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Bebop, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Bebop

Bebop Member

I thought I would post this up here now before I take delivery of my car. I'm interested in a set (4). Preference to those who are selling them with summer tires on them already.

Ideally, I'd like to pick up anywhere in Chicago/Suburbs. I'm open to traveling to the Madison and Milwaukee area in Wisconsin too.

Not interested if there is any curb rash at all.

2. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

I have a set in MD without tires if your interested, I would be willing to ship at your expense.

3. Bebop

Bebop Member

Condition? Curb Rash?

4. stan23

stan23 Member

Check your local Craigslist. I found a bunch of brand new sets mounted with TPMS and 2017 date code Michelin Super Sports. I was told they are fresh from Tesla. I paid $2700.

• Informative x 1
  5. adimarpineda

adimarpineda Member

Have these available. 21" Tesla in gloss black. No damage or curb rashes whatsoever. Let me know if you're interested. Willing to ship.

Attached Files:

6. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

Sorry didn't see response back, just PM'd you.

7. EVTECH

EVTECH Member

Sound stolen, especially in the bay area if they still have stickers and such.