Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Set of 18" Aero Wheels $600

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set that ready to go. They have super low mileage on them less than 500. Im located in Ventura county

Attachments

• IMG_3895.jpg
    IMG_3895.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3897.jpg
    IMG_3897.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3898.jpg
    IMG_3898.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3899.jpg
    IMG_3899.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 39
Hey, I am very interested. Just to be sure, are there any curb damages? Some of the tires look like they have some curb rash--or maybe they're just dirty. Any chance I can get some pics of the thread? Also, I would have to wait until payday, which will be at the end of the month. I am off labor day; I would love to pick them up then if you're not too busy. Before noon would be great for me. Where exactly are you in Ventura? Let me know and thanks Nick.